List Price $165The Furuno ST-02MSB Bronze Thru-Hull Speed and Temperature Sensor has a self-closing valve that minimizes the ﬂow of water into your vessel when the speed/temperature insert is removed. This allows routine paddlewheel cleaning without getting wet. Fins straighten water ﬂow onto paddlewheel and improve accuracy and ﬂow stability at low speeds.
The bronze thru-hull speed and temp sensor should be mounted on ﬁberglass or wood hulls only and comes with a 9-meter cable and 6-pin connector.
Speciﬁcations of the Furuno ST-02MSB
- Bronze Thru-Hull Speed and Temperature Sensor
- 6-Pin Connector
- 9-Meter Cable
- Paddlewheel has four asymmetrical, hydrodynamic blades
- Hall-effect magnetic sensor for high-level pulse output
- Unitary bearing inside the paddlewheel hub assures exact alignment and minimal rotational friction
- Polished paddlewheel shaft for quick start up
- Dual O-rings for superior sealing
- Reverse polarity protection
- Shielded cable to minimize noise pick-up and emission
- Designed to meet CE requirements
- Arrow and notch on housing facilitates installation
- Alignment key for easy speed/temperature assembly removal and insertion in difﬁcult access locations
- Installation requires 51mm (2" diameter hole
- Rubber washer allows tightening hull nut to irregular surfaces.
- Blanking plug included
- Standard cable length: 9 m (30')
Accessories for the ST-02MSB Bronze Thru-Hull Speed and Temperature Sensor by Furuno:
FURUNO AIR-033-203 13FT.EXT. 1-10PF TO 1-10PM SKU# 13483
FURUNO AIR-033-270 YCABLE 1-10PF TO 1-6PM & 1-10PM SKU# 11805
Furuno ST-02MSB Bronze Thru-Hull Speed and Temperature Sensor SKU#: 13294