List Price $800The high performance, powerful 1 kW Furuno B164 Bronze 12-Degree Tilted Element Transducer with Temperature Sensor compensates for deadrise by angling the element inside the housing. This 50/200 kHz dual frequency thru-hull tilted element transducer is right for boat hulls with a deadrise angle between 8 and 15 degrees.
Innovative Technology to Find the Fish
Take advantage of a high performance 1kW 12-Degree Tilted Element Transducer without a Fairing! Airmar has taken its innovative Tilted Element? technology to a higher power and made fish finder / sounder marine equipment more versatile. The new 1kW, flush-mount, thru-hull tilted element transducers are perfect for fast, trailered tournament sport fish finding vessels that are not able to accommodate high-performance fairings. The flush mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35 mm (0.25) outside your vessel's hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all. The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing and provide you with the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat. Take your fishfinder to the next power with an Airmar B164 Housing Style 1 kW tilted element transducer.
Features of the Dual Frequency Furuno B164 12-Degree Tilted Element Transducer with Temperature Sensor:
Depth and Temperature
50/200 kHz Dual Frequency Sonar
1 kW RMS
Bronze Thru Hull Mount
Includes Temperature Sensor
Airmar B164 Housing Style Transducer
12 degree Tilted Element
20/3 degree Beam Angles
30 Foot Cable with 10-Pin Pigtail Connector
Installation Notes for bronze tilted element transducer:
- Bronze housing recommended for ﬁberglass or wood hulls.
- Never install a bronze transducer housing in a metal hull, because electrolytic corrosion will occur.
- Never install a metal housing transducer in a vessel with a positive ground system.
- For hulls with a deadrise angle between 8? and 15?.
- The transducer is labeled with an arrow on top of the housing that should point towards the keel, whether it is installed to port or starboard. This ensures that the tilted element within the housing is given the correct orientation.
Furuno B164 1 kW High Performance Bronze 12-Degree Tilted Element Transducer with Temperature Sensor SKU#: 31293