The 6-color, industry-best fiber-optic flasher display of the Humminbird ICE 55 ice fishing fish finder and a backlit LCD provide exceptional performance in any level of light, offering unmatched performance, greater distinction between targets, and ease of use on those blinding sunny winter days. The Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher w/ 6-Color Fiber Optic Display also features an extreme temperature LCD with digital depth and automatic depth scale. The depth finder's unique purple target line allows fishermen to set a visual indicator at a specific depth to know exactly how far to lower their jig. Professional-grade carrying case included.
The Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher w/ 6-Color Fiber Optic Display has revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 55 ice fish locator is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This fishfinder flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft. and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft. Find your spots and keep your cooler full with a Humminbird ice fishing flasher / fishfinder.
The ICE 55 portable fishfinder includes a 6 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, and beam selections for easy fine tuning. An LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the power condition of the flasher ice fishing finder. The Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher includes a rechargeable 9 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
More Features of the Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Fishfinder
* LCD and 6-color fiber-optic flasher display
* Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
* 10-step interference rejection
* 4 depth scales: 20', 40', 80', 200'
* 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
* 2400 watts peak-to-peak power
* 6 button control pad
* Dual Beam 9/19 Degree Transducer
* LCD Battery voltage indicator
* Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
* 9 AH battery with charger
* 2-year manufacturers warranty Display Type: 526 Segment Flasher & LCD center Display Colors/Grayscale: 6 Color Fiber Optic & Monochrome LCD Selectable Dual Frequency Sonar Coverage 240 kHz / 19? @ -3dB 455 kHz / 9? @ -3dB Target Separation: 2-1/2 inch Power Output (RMS): 300 Watts (RMS) Power Output (Peak to Peak): ? 2400 Watts (PtP) Backlight: Yes Waterproof: Yes
Power Input: 12V 9Ah battery & charger included
The following is included with your Ice Fishing Transducer:
? ICE Flasher Series? control head
? Portable base and handle
? Power cable, battery, battery charger, and connecting hardware
? Ice Fishing transducer with 8' of signal cable
? Float, 40"" of support cable, and support clip
? Cable clamps
Although the marine sonar part of an ICE Flasher Series? Fishfinder works in the same way as any other Humminbird fish finder flasher control head, the return signal is displayed differently. The ICE Flasher Series LCD is modeled on the original analog displays and represents what is happening below the fish finder transducer the moment it happens. The Flasher Dial displays a multicolor palette indicating low to high sonar intensity returns, where red indicates high intensity and green indicates low intensity.
When fish swim into the area below the transducer, the new sonar return signal is immediately displayed on the Flasher Dial. Depending on the size of the fish and its closeness to the transducer, the sonar return will be displayed as a weak, medium, or strong sonar signal.
Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Fishing Flasher, 3-Color Fiber Optic Display w/ center dial LCD, 1800W PtP SKU#: 34048