1159ci HD DI
With its wide, 10.4" super-bright LED backlit LCD screen, the Humminbird 1100 Series is the perfect blend of form and function in a flagship fish finder. From tournament pros to big fish hunters and every angler who requires the best technology available, the 1100 has become industry standard. And as a navigational tool for any maritime adventurer, an 1100 unit is simply a must-have. Likewise, anglers around the world are discovering a whole new advantage when they combine an 1100 Series unit with 360 Imaging.
Optional Humminbird Radar also integrate seamlessly with Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link, AIS and NMEA 2000. Bring it all together by sharing sonar, GPS, waypoints and Radar via a high-speed Ethernet connection and you have a technological machine that will put you in the pole position of any watery race, whether you're competing against other anglers or the limited window of when a fish species feeds.
Need to find fish? Your way to a spot far offshore and back home again? No problem.
Adding to the already impressive, unparalleled list of features, the Humminbird 1100 Series now also features a precise internal GPS receiver. No longer do you have to run cable or mount an external antenna to the finish of your prized watercraft. Everything is self-contained in the unit
- HD 10.4-inch display: 600V x 800H, 4:3 Color
- DualBeam PLUS w/SwitchFire & HD Down Imaging®
- Sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10dB
- Sonar Frequency: 455/800/200/455 kHz
- Depth: 250' & 600'
- 4,000W (PTP), 500W (RMS)
- Internal GPS Receiver
- GPS Speed Included
- Dual SD Card Slots
- Upgradable Software
- Ethernet Networking
- 360 Imaging compatibility
- Comes standard with XNT-9-DI-T transducer
- Options: Navionics® Gold/HotMaps; 360 Imaging®; QuadraBeam Plus; 5-Port Expansion Module; Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link; Radar; NMEA 2000® and AIS compatibility