a98 Multifunction Touch Display with Built-In CHIRP DownVision Sonar- US Lake and Coastal Chart by C-Map
The a98 Multifunction Touch Display enables serious freshwater and inshore anglers to experience Visionality with its built-in CHIRP DownVision Sonar. The a98 is actually 2 sonars in one because it features 2 discrete CHIRP channels. CHIRP DownVision delivers stunning underwater views of bottom, structure and fish while the CHIRP fish targeting channel makes easy work of identifying both bait and game fish. Add the CHIRP DownVision transducer of your choice (sold separately) to complete the system.
The a98 features a super-bright 9-inch sunlight viewable LCD screen with multitouch pinch-to-zoom control. Running Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface, it is a full featured GPS and chartplotter that is compatible with both Navionics charts as well as C-Map 4D.
Expand the a98's capabilities by connecting it to other Raymarine MFDs and accessories. The a98 features dual RayNet network ports for connecting to other displays, radar, sonar, thermal cameras, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers and much more. The a98 is also SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible for connecting to engines, instruments, Evolution autopilots and other network devices.Fast and Responsive Chart Plotting
The a9 and a12 feature Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with multitouch pinch-to-zoom. Every a9 and a12 also features:
Mobile Integration: Wireless is Built Right In
- A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
- Optional external GA150 antenna for challenging below-deck applications
- Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for both Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts and C-Map 4D
- Includes US Lakes and Coastal by C-Map, chart provides over 12,900 US Lakes with over 1,900 high-definition lake. Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids and chart objects, plus spot soundings and contours out to 60 feet or 20 meters
- US Lakes and Coastal Cruising data provided by Jeppesen is a subset of C-MAP MAX. Coastal data does not include Tides and Currents or C-Marina port database. The high-definition lakes data delivers 3 foot contour intervals or better
- Multitouch pinch-to-zoom
- Every Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction display is compatible with Navionics+, Silver, Gold, Platinum+, HotMaps and HotMaps+ charts
Every a9 and a12 display comes with standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless networking built-in. No external modules are accessory boxes are required. Pair you're a-Series with Raymarine's free apps for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets and enjoy the convenience of Raymarine Everywhere.
Your Sixth Sense at Sea: Video and Thermal Night Vision Integration
- Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. No extra modules required
- Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
- Sync with the Navionics Boating app to exchange navigation data and even update charts!
- Navionics Plotter Sync bridges waypoints and routes between your aSeries and your smartphone or tablet
The a9 and a12 models both feature a standard composite video input port suitable for a marine camera or Raymarine Thermal Night Vision camera system using genuine FLIR infrared technology. Extend your boating day and navigate with confidence when you pair aSeries with any Raymarine T-Series camera.
- Thermal night vision meets touchscreen with aSeries and Raymarine thermal cameras
- Experience genuine FLIR thermal camera technology
- Choose fixed mount or pan/tilt/zoom thermal camera models
- Slew-to-Cue camera integration with AIS and Radar target
Raymarine aSeries also supports Video over IP, making it the perfect place to keep a watch of onboard safety and security. Connect multiple IP video cameras and use aSeries to view, record, playback and take video snapshots. Video camera are also great for monitoring remote spaces like engine rooms, or monitoring hard-to-see areas like side decks and cockpits. Expand your aSeries Network with Radar and More!
Raymarine's a-Series are full-fledged network multifunction displays and work with our full line of Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar scanners. They also integrate seamlessly with other accessories like AIS, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers, instruments, Evolution Autopilots, and much more. You can even customize your onboard navigation system by mixing and matching any combination of a-Series, c-Series, e-Series or gS-Series multifunction displays.What's in the Box?
Every new a9 and a12 model includes these items in the box:
- Power/data/video cable (1.5 meters)
- Flexible Suncover
- Front trim bezel kit
- Trunnion bracket kit
- Flush mount kit
- SeaTalkng to Device Net Adapter (for connection to NMEA2000 networks)
- SeaTalkng Spur Cable (1-meter)
- RayNet to RayNet Interface Cable (2-meters)